Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Topic: How do you resume track on startup? And how to sort your music files?  (Read 4080 times)

October 10, 2014, 07:46:49 PM
    • View Profile
Hello! First of all, i'd like to congratulate the person/persons who created this little fella. It extremely light-weight and has none of the junk features other players come build-in with. This is what an audio player should be like, a pure audio player and nothing else.

As the title of this topic says... is there a way to make Vinyl resume the track it last played prior to it closing? I can't seem to find any feature like this in the Settings > Advanced section of the player. If not, will this option be added any time soon?

And last but not least, is there a way to sort your MP3s in Vinyl? I can't seem to find it...

October 13, 2014, 06:29:39 PM
Reply #1
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: How do you resume track on startup? And how to sort your music files?
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2014, 06:29:39 PM »
is there a way to make Vinyl resume the track it last played prior to it closing?
It's planned.

And last but not least, is there a way to sort your MP3s in Vinyl? I can't seem to find it...
You can use smartlists for basic sorting options like sort by rating. Additional sorting options are planned.

October 14, 2014, 11:43:10 AM
Reply #2
    • View Profile
Re: How do you resume track on startup? And how to sort your music files?
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2014, 11:43:10 AM »
Thanks for the reply. Can't wait!