Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Topic: Suggestions radio and sync  (Read 5507 times)

April 14, 2012, 02:56:20 PM
    • View Profile
Suggestions radio and sync
« on: April 14, 2012, 02:56:20 PM »
Hello,

Nice little player. Like it a lot. Maybe you would consider adding the Traxx.fm and AddictRadio (best lounge - kicks SomaFM's butt anytime) playlists.

Any chance for saving music playlists in a folder so we can use it for syncing with the WMP/phone/player. Or even better ;), sync music directly with phone/ipod/pad.

Thanks.

April 16, 2012, 01:50:33 AM
Reply #1
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Suggestions radio and sync
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2012, 01:50:33 AM »
About Traxx.fm, I cannot find direct links to audio streams on the site. AddictRadio will be added in one of the next release.

Any chance for saving music playlists in a folder so we can use it for syncing with the WMP/phone/player. Or even better ;), sync music directly with phone/ipod/pad.
Chances are, but I cannot say exactly when syncing will be added.

April 18, 2012, 09:34:20 PM
Reply #2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2012, 09:34:20 PM »
About Traxx.fm, I cannot find direct links to audio streams on the site. AddictRadio will be added in one of the next release.

Chances are, but I cannot say exactly when syncing will be added.

Thank you for your answer.  Great news about Addict Radio.
About the syncing  I would only like to have the option to save a playlist I create on my PC. I then can use it to sync it with my phone using another *default* player like WMP.

Thanks again for your efforts.

January 09, 2016, 08:57:07 PM
Reply #3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2016, 08:57:07 PM »
grrif ( with 2 rr´s) and vostok (really) are broadcasting from geneve. a little bit like paradise on french.

have a nice day/evening
Shut up, I'm gonna tell you the truth. You ain't gonna read this in no book. They don't like to print this shit
(Buddy Guy - Quote of the century)