Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Topic: Automatically clearing the playlist  (Read 1199 times)

October 01, 2016, 05:58:56 PM
    • View Profile
Automatically clearing the playlist
« on: October 01, 2016, 05:58:56 PM »
I am currently evaluating Winyl as a replacement for AIMP. I like to randomly change my used software, in this case I like that Winyl requires quite a minimum of system resources and it starts quickly while still providing CUE sheet and Last.fm support. Good job.  :)

I do, however, already have a question: When I open a CUE sheet, it is "added" to my Winyl playlist. How can I reset it instead so the newly added files are the first (and only) ones in the playlist?

Thank you!

November 05, 2016, 09:57:56 PM
Reply #1
    • View Profile
Re: Automatically clearing the playlist
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2016, 09:57:56 PM »
There doesn't seem to be one...?
The queue seems to be the default playlist automatically.

June 08, 2017, 08:45:00 PM
Reply #2
    • ICQ Messenger - 155228848
    • MSN Messenger - wigsforwomenss@mail.ru
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - Natural splendor Wigs As opposed
    • View Profile
    • Email
Real human hair Hairpieces Versus Man made Locks Hairpieces
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2017, 08:45:00 PM »
We can easily view a variety of Wigs different hair styles all around us. It's not often that these are normal hair styles but also the synthetic hair-styles possess prospered Wigs the style industry right now. Indeed, the actual speaking about wigs as well as let's the complete term Lace Front Wigs my spouse and i.electronic. periwigs. A hairpiece is actually an artificial go Wigs For Women that is made from horsehair, real hair, occasionally made of woll Human Hair Wigs, feathers, yak head of hair, zoysia locks, or even furthermore man-made materials Wigs For Women which might be mostly put on to be able to Wigs For Women show off fashion.

June 08, 2017, 08:45:26 PM
Reply #3
    • ICQ Messenger - 155228848
    • MSN Messenger - wigsforwomenss@mail.ru
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - Natural splendor Wigs As opposed
    • View Profile
    • Email
Real Hair Hair pieces As opposed to Man made Curly hair Hair pieces
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2017, 08:45:26 PM »
We could see a number of Wigs distinct hairstyles all over. It isn't usually the tend to be organic hair styles and also the man-made hairdos possess excelled Wigs the style industry nowadays. Sure, here we are speaking about hairpieces or why don't we repeat the total term Wigs we.at the. periwigs. A wig is known as an synthetic go Wigs For Women that is created from horsehair, real hair, often constructed from wool Wigs For Black Women, feathers, yak hair, zoysia head of hair, or furthermore man-made materials Wigs which can be mainly donned to Wigs For Women highlight fashion.