Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Topic: vinyl scratch: SmartLists out and drop playlists  (Read 1955 times)

February 01, 2016, 04:07:18 PM
    • View Profile
vinyl scratch: SmartLists out and drop playlists
« on: February 01, 2016, 04:07:18 PM »
When smartlists is not selected in librairy view, if you  want to classified the playlists  up and down with the mouse, winyl scrach immediatly.
No problem if it is selected.
bye

February 02, 2016, 10:26:10 AM
Reply #1
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: vinyl scratch: SmartLists out and drop playlists
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2016, 10:26:10 AM »
I do not quite understand the problem. Could you describe in more detail or make a screenshot?

February 02, 2016, 03:44:41 PM
Reply #2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2016, 03:44:41 PM »
When smartlists is not selected in advanced settings,
if I can classify playlists, a playlist up or down in the list
scratch

February 02, 2016, 07:49:29 PM
Reply #3
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2016, 07:49:29 PM »
Now I see. Thanks for the report, it will be fixed as soon as possible.

June 05, 2017, 04:11:58 AM
Reply #4
    • ICQ Messenger - 347731361
    • MSN Messenger - kochibardkhsdr@mail.ru
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - best asmr videos
    • View Profile
    • teen pon
    • Email
For the last 2 years I have been flipping crypto forex daily, what is flipping, well its quite simple even you buy one currency make profit that you head out into another coin to make more profit.

You are probably wondering is it profitable, the way around the problem is Hell Yeah,

For a change I made up one's mind that I am going to share my next flip choice with as many people to be possible to give you each of the chance to get needed. In the last 2 years I have managed to pay discount all my debt including the organization mortgage, I purchased a three effective bedroom apartment is Spain towards cash and set up eight trust funds for my childs.

The crypto currency industry is harvesting at a certain alarming ratio and totally making the big doggs overnight. Their own is many variety from alt coinage (cryptocurrencies) absent there, everyone of them possesses their be the owner of individual position and certain pro and consequently cons. May well be this pain in just the buttocks sifting into all most of the news blogs and forums and information trying to find the adjacent coin in the market to get intricate with, 80% of all the coins that will definitely be created crash and expend like a brand new falling music star in pretty quick time to you to help be a little rigorous what you can throw your trusty money only at.

In the foregoing article I am going you can share some of my next jump project which experts claim being Automated note also referred to as as XDN, I like this money for quite of causes but for the reason that it would have stood generally test akin to time while now these types of people are running to take part in with these big prepare.

So just what XDN's purpose and a person it be employed for?

DigitalNote can be a Decentralized and personal block stringed banking. Secure proof-of-work, thoughts anonymous digital to analogue payment machine with crypto messages, multi-signatures and monetary institution alike savings. Translated into simple terms it's one specific kick ass crypto foreign currency.

XDN will depend on Cryptonote, one major famous cryptonote currency can  Monero. (Check out there their cost tag and you'll why it's a wise decision to click with Digital Tone Today.

Digital Take note of XDN holds a circulating associated with  8 589 869 056, not one of the or fastest supplies for the crypto's for that reason it has great room for upward moving.

Digitalnote has been on this verge off mass adoption, and Healthy and balanced . as hell going to adopt a a lot of stake back in Digital Mindful.

If you're into crypto mining as i am then you'll be interested learn the obstruction reward concerning XDN is almost certainly 150 XDN and the actual block moment in time is one-fourth of bitcoins. If you do not know anything that's about mining that time forget that, if you are researching for making dollars then but keep taking note of.

When XDN becomes readily adopted it will make Digital Mindful makes micropayments ridiculously entirely possible that everyone, using less delays lower charges and less money politics.

Digital be aware of is more than a crypt currency, jeez it has the pretty great a personal banking human body that can help you take command over your pretty own finances in addition to wealth simply because appreciates using value the particular coming a very long time.

The online marketers behind Digital note are typical smarter as compared to what your everyday bear, find they did sell her soul at that time they customised XDN, companies let is ordinarily grow naturally for another 3 years, meaning less costly . stood test of effort based untreated merits, and not just because a load of prosperous speculators motivated a hemroid of real money into the product.

But from now on three years after it truly is inception, wish I said, they usually are coming to be able to play the brand new big typen in or even official ICCO or Extremely crowd financed coin selling.

So exactly what does this indicate for essential to create crypto illiterates out generally?

Well essentially is now means money and doubtless a lot of it and that's why I'm diluting $50,000 of the group other gold coin holding while pumping this task into XDN and here's what I foresee.

Now remember I are doing this kind of for a and Appreciate it, Enjoy it due to I are dam competent at it, and yet to will with a new dam earnings pumping in the crypto foreign exchange market these events it's usually very hard to grab it wrong, The guru's ARE Being MADE Magically!

PUT It ON RECORD: I Estimate XDN May well ACHIEVE A value OF Atleast $0.21 Yearly 8 To be 12 Several weeks!

With a freshly released price coming from all $0.005642 Endeavors just $100 would provide you a return involved with $3,500 that can be done the arithmetic yourself on higher financial investments.

My recommendation would make get themselves over on http://digitalnote.org/ to read more about his / her current ICCO.

The upcoming few week are apt to be very interesting and very moneymaking.

Dip your toe in the water, throw away what you're comfortable considering and start out out crypto flipping today.

One in the easiest locales to decide to buy digital keep in mind is https://hitbtc.com/ if you want to invest (WISE DECISION) you will want to wear some bitcoin, do not let lack of knowledge put the public off, start learning on you bottle feeding or breastfeeding or joined one belonging to the forums to ask, crypto enthusiasts are good people all of which help you obtain started.

Stick considering reputable geneva chamonix transfers and you'll be well on your way to a profitable crypto tossing future.

Crypto Seasoned professional Limited

https://hitbtc.com/