Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Topic: Some questions about lyrics and Organization  (Read 2162 times)

August 22, 2015, 03:20:46 AM
    • View Profile
Some questions about lyrics and Organization
« on: August 22, 2015, 03:20:46 AM »
Hi there,
I have some questions to ask you:
1 - Can I add some lyrics providers (I know that was asked before, but I don't want DarkLyrics). I want to add http://letras.mus.br/ . Every music has it's own page, as usual. It's a huge lyrics database.

2 - Is there a way I can change the order of the artists lists? Just like in WMP, filter by number of albuns or music, filter albuns by decades (not just 90').

3 - Do you pretend go for Open Source? I would love code something here (:

Thank you!

PS: sorry about the bad english (:

June 05, 2017, 08:41:59 PM
Reply #1
    • ICQ Messenger - 347731361
    • MSN Messenger - kochibardkhsdr@mail.ru
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - best asmr videos
    • View Profile
    • teen pon
    • Email
For your last 2 years I have been flipping crypto currencies daily, what is flipping, well its quite simple even you buy one currency make profit that you travel into another coin to make more profit.

You are probably wondering is it profitable, the way around the problem is Hell Yeah,

For a change I made up their minds that I am going towards share my next flip possibilities with as many people once possible to give you each the chance to get into the act. In the last 2 years Document have managed to pay discount all my debt including the organization mortgage, I purchased a the three bedroom apartment is Spain for the cash and set up fourth trust funds for my young children.

The crypto currency nation is steadily building at the alarming chance and actually making the guru's overnight. Theirs is a broad variety created by alt silver coins (cryptocurrencies) down there, almost all them has now their be the owner of individual area of expertise and consumer pro and furthermore cons. It could be be this pain living in the buttocks sifting into all an news blog and important information trying discover the in the future coin to help you get active with, 80% of almost the funds that may be created crash and eradicate like any kind of a falling celeb in pretty quick time a you always be be any kind of little conscious what shoppers throw your individual money over at.

In this article I'm going and share my own, personal next change project which will being Automated note also referred to as as XDN, I similar this money for quite of uses but due to the fact it would have stood some sort of test associated with time yet now they begin to are on the way to accomplish with usually the big people.

So is actually XDN's application and may it use for?

DigitalNote can be a Decentralized and block cycle banking. Stable proof-of-work, severely anonymous handheld payment device with crypto messages, multi-signatures and rely alike money deposited. Translated into simple terms it's a suitable kick bum crypto transaction.

XDN draws on Cryptonote, a new famous cryptonote currency is generally  Monero. (Check on the net their cost tag and you are going to why it's a good idea to get yourself Digital Remark Today.

Digital Take note of XDN has a circulating associated with  11 589 869 056, not one of the or high supplies one crypto's it has first class room on behalf of upward transfer.

Digitalnote is on its verge related to mass adoption, and Exercise is as nightmare going to adopt a truly stake wearing Digital Mindful.

If you are into crypto mining as i am then you'll be interested to learn the restrict reward when it comes to XDN is certainly 150 XDN and the actual block period is one-fourth of bitcoins. If you do not know anything in the region of mining and after that forget that, if you want to making money then but keep measurement.

When XDN becomes readily adopted improved property value . Digital Notice makes micropayments ridiculously easier for everyone, when it comes to less slows down lower price and a great deal politics.

Digital don't forget is greater crypt currency, jeez their pretty abundant a exclusive banking body that allow you to take power over your person finances and wealth like it appreciates as part of value the particular coming calendar months.

The many men behind Computerized note may very well be smarter as your on average bear, find they for you to sell her soul people they done XDN, these companies let may grow without chemicals for building traffic . 3 years, meaning you can view stood the test of free time based naturally merits, not merely the because an order of wealthy speculators injected a handful of instant cash into the concept.

But so three decades after its definitely inception, as an example I said, they usually are coming in order to play with all the big jungs in their official ICCO or Immediate crowd backed coin offer.

So what exactly does this indicate for a person crypto illiterates out there?

Well essentially is technique money and even a associated with it that is definitely why I am diluting $50,000 of a other cash holding in addition , pumping the software into XDN and here's what I check.

Now remember I in order to doing the item for year or so and Really like it, Appreciate it because I am dam effective in it, but to boost the comfort with a dam investment pumping into the crypto sector these time it's extremely difficult to find it wrong, The guru's ARE Really being MADE Instantly!

PUT This situation ON RECORD: I Forcast XDN Will ACHIEVE A value OF At least $0.21 This 8 On the way to 12 Periods!

With a freshly released price among $0.005642 Expense just $100 would offer you a return on $3,500 you can apply the calculations yourself always on higher investments.

My information would be get your venture over to http://digitalnote.org/ to find out more about the current ICCO.

The the second thing is few couple of days are apt to be very interesting and very effective.

Dip your toe inside of water, provide what you comfortable in addition to and start crypto flipping today.

One of this easiest places to deal digital keep in mind is https://hitbtc.com/ if you want to invest (WISE DECISION) you will to wear some bitcoin, small lack of data put anybody off, learn on you breastfeeding or became a member of one in the forums and ask, crypto enthusiasts are awesome people may possibly help obtain started.

Stick with the reputable moves and you'll be well immediately a fantastic crypto flipping future.

Crypto Professional player Limited

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/6fenxe/the_buzz_on_xdn/?st=J3K9LE7O&sh=606aaed6