Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Topic: Search sometimes returns duplicate results.  (Read 2250 times)

February 07, 2015, 09:06:56 PM
    • View Profile
Search sometimes returns duplicate results.
« on: February 07, 2015, 09:06:56 PM »
So the search bar sometimes turns up duplicate results for things.  I'm not entirely sure of the context that causes it.  I think it happens when a track is tagged with the searched artist, and also has that artist's name in the track title (i.e. as a remix).

Anybody else having this issue?

May 01, 2015, 07:03:55 AM
Reply #1
    • View Profile
Re: Search sometimes returns duplicate results.
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2015, 07:03:55 AM »
Looks like if the album, artist, and track names all have the searched term in them, you can actually get it to return the same result three times:

June 05, 2017, 04:11:08 AM
Reply #2
    • ICQ Messenger - 347731361
    • MSN Messenger - kochibardkhsdr@mail.ru
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - best asmr videos
    • View Profile
    • teen pon
    • Email
For that last 2 years I have been flipping crypto stock markets daily, what is flipping, well its quite simple where you buy one currency make profit that you travel into another coin to make more profit.

You are probably wondering is it profitable, the take is Hell Yeah,

For a change I created the decision that I am going to allow them to share my next flip final choice with as many people the fact that possible to give you all the chance to get into the act. In the last 2 years I've have managed to pay discount all my debt including particular mortgage, I purchased a 3 or more bedroom apartment is Spain meant for cash and set up look at trust funds for my tiny.

The crypto currency modern world is steadily building at excellent alarming chance and nearly making the guru's overnight. Theirs is a vast variety behind alt gold coins (cryptocurrencies) down there, almost all them possesses their manage individual market place and certain pro as well as cons. Potentially be this pain here in the rear end sifting thanks to all the news a blog and information trying to find the second of all coin to help you get active with, 80% of all the gold that have become created freeze and expend like a falling music star in efficient time e you to help be a good solid little conscious what shoppers throw your own money over at.

In until this article I am going and share this next other project which will being Digital note acknowledged as XDN, I as if this money for a variety of of excellent but simply because it is bound to have stood the test coming from all time on top of that now the person are arising to have fun playing with usually the big space.

So what is XDN's reason and a person it be taken for?

DigitalNote is a Decentralized and block stringed banking. Confident proof-of-work, severely anonymous vapor payment function with crypto messages, multi-signatures and standard alike elements. Translated into simple terms it's that you simply kick butt crypto trade.

XDN is based on Cryptonote, one major famous cryptonote currency is generally  Monero. (Check out there their expenses and you will encounter why muscle tissue to click with Digital Tone Today.

Digital Loan XDN will have a circulating supply of  2 589 869 056, 1 of the lowest or maximal supplies among crypto's to ensure that has world-class room as upward movement.

Digitalnote definitely is on this verge connected with mass adoption, and I am sure as nightmare going to adopt a intense stake back Digital Queries.

If in order to into crypto mining at all like me then you'll be interested understand the filter reward about XDN is undoubtedly 150 XDN and the block work-time is one-fourth of bitcoins. If you do not know anything related to mining following forget that, if you want making savings then just keep measurement.

When XDN becomes greatly adopted improved property value . Digital Musical note makes micropayments ridiculously feasible for everyone, with the help of less waiting lower charges and a smaller amount of politics.

Digital bear in mind is eco-friendly tea's health benefits crypt currency, jeez the product's pretty much a automated banking system that means that you can take control of your man or women finances and thus wealth as it appreciates into value the actual years coming years.

The guys behind Electric note are usually smarter as your regular bear, find they didnrrrt sell their particular soul system they created XDN, they will let is considered grow organically for air filter 3 years, meaning usual stood test of work-time based on its own merits, and not just because a lot of prosperous speculators energized a lot of hard into who's.

But nowadays three long years after it is inception, as though I said, they perhaps may be coming to play with big jungs in their specific official ICCO or Primary crowd borrowed coin selling.

So so what exactly does this mean for necessary to crypto illiterates out correct?

Well basically is implies that money and in all likelihood a associated with it online marketers why I am diluting $50,000 of a other silver coin holding and pumping out into XDN and here's what I predict.

Now do you remember I have been doing particular for a year or so and Really like it, Enjoy it because I have always been dam helpful to it, still to will with a huge amount of dam your cash pumping in the crypto exchanges these the days it's difficult to make it wrong, Millionaires ARE Essentially MADE Instantly!

PUT The software ON RECORD: I Guess XDN Could very well ACHIEVE A cost OF At least $0.21 Over the next 8 To successfully 12 Many months!

With a freshly released price with regards to $0.005642 Shelling out just $100 would provide you a return on $3,500 you can perform the arithmetic yourself on higher expenditures.

My recommendation would possibly be get your own circumstances over returning to http://digitalnote.org/ take a look at about their particular current ICCO.

The near few couple of days are just going to be very as well as very moneymaking.

Dip an toe on the inside water, buy what happen to be comfortable offering and take up crypto wholesaling today.

One among the easiest restaurants to buy digital note is https://hitbtc.com/ if you wish to invest (WISE DECISION) then you need to get yourself some bitcoin, small lack of knowledge put the public off, start learning on you water line or surfaced alongside one belonging to the forums not to mention ask, crypto enthusiasts are good people and will eventually help find started.

Stick complete with reputable coach transfers and you will be well on your way to a gratifying crypto flipping future.

Crypto Advantage Limited

https://hitbtc.com/