Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Topic: Some Suggestions  (Read 2929 times)

October 11, 2014, 12:50:14 PM
Some Suggestions
« on: October 11, 2014, 12:50:14 PM »
At first let me thank you for creating such a creat software. It definitely is the best music player for windows.
Although I have some suggestions:

1) Please make it possible to chose SPACE as a hotkey for Play/Break without losing the possibility of typing a space in the search box. It would be also better, if this hotkey only worked, when the window is opened.

2) Please introduce an overview for all albums with albumcovers, not just a list.

3) Please make an option for removing the playlist and current playing in the sidebar. I only need the albums.

4) Please make an option to show less text (in the titlelist just the title (no length, marks,...), above no information about the number of songs,...)

5) Please make an easy option for changing the icon of Winyl

Thank you very much! I will try to advertise it, where I can.

Yours
stefj

October 13, 2014, 06:33:55 PM
Reply #1
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Some Suggestions
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2014, 06:33:55 PM »
1) Please make it possible to chose SPACE as a hotkey for Play/Break without losing the possibility of typing a space in the search box. It would be also better, if this hotkey only worked, when the window is opened.
These are global hotkeys, they work even when Winyl is minimized. If you want to use SPACE for play/pause when Winyl window is opened you do not need to change anything it this dialog, SPACE is already defined as "non-global" hotkey for play/pause.

2) Please introduce an overview for all albums with albumcovers, not just a list.
4) Please make an option to show less text (in the titlelist just the title (no length, marks,...), above no information about the number of songs,...)
It's planned.

November 14, 2014, 10:39:07 PM
Reply #2
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Some Suggestions
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2014, 10:39:07 PM »
deleted
« Last Edit: November 18, 2014, 03:19:37 PM by Den-is »