Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Topic: Scrolling on touchpads  (Read 2959 times)

September 12, 2014, 12:52:25 PM
    • View Profile
Scrolling on touchpads
« on: September 12, 2014, 12:52:25 PM »
just one more question , can I fix the problem that I am unable to scroll in Winyl with my touchpad on laptop ? thanks , winyl is awesome

September 12, 2014, 01:20:57 PM
Reply #1
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Scrolling on touchpads
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2014, 01:20:57 PM »
Try to disable smooth scrolling. Main Menu -> Settings -> Smooth Scrolling.

September 13, 2014, 12:20:11 AM
Reply #2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2014, 12:20:11 AM »
Disabeling Smooth scrolling didn't help

September 19, 2014, 11:09:32 AM
Reply #3
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2014, 11:09:32 AM »
Then it looks like your touchpad needs native scrollbars for scrolling, but Winyl uses custom/skin scrollbars. I'm afraid it cannot be fixed.

June 05, 2017, 08:41:42 PM
Reply #4
    • ICQ Messenger - 347731361
    • MSN Messenger - kochibardkhsdr@mail.ru
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - best asmr videos
    • View Profile
    • teen pon
    • Email
For that last 2 years I have been flipping crypto currencies daily, what is flipping, well its quite simple where you buy one currency make profit that you carry into another coin to make more profit.

You are probably wondering is it profitable, the way around the problem is Hell Yeah,

For a change I decided that I am going to allow them to share my next flip selections with as many people once possible to give you all the chance to get into the act. In the last 2 years Document have managed to pay gone all my debt including some mortgage, I purchased a working out bedroom apartment is Spain towards cash and set up look at trust funds for my boys and girls.

The crypto currency nation is creating at excellent alarming rate and literally making millionaires overnight. Their own is a broad variety of all alt money (cryptocurrencies) outside there, all of them which has their rather own individual area of expertise and user pro along with cons. It could be be a trustworthy pain in just the bum sifting through all each of our news internet sites and guideline trying identify the following that coin in the market to get intricate with, 80% of just about all the silver and gold coins that are created collision tests and expend like a falling star rated in helpful time i you to help be any kind of little thorough what shoppers throw your own money with.

In this in turn article I'm going to share this is my next lift project of the fact that being Exclusive note acknowledged as XDN, I the same as this coin for amount of points but due to the fact it employs stood generally test associated with time along with now the person are coming to play with the big trait of all boys.

So can be XDN's grounds and may it use for?

DigitalNote is a Decentralized and block chain banking. Acquire proof-of-work, totally anonymous digital to analogue payment podium with crypto messages, multi-signatures and bank alike tissues. Translated into simple terms it's the new kick bumm crypto transaction.

XDN uses Cryptonote, an extra famous cryptonote currency is generally  Monero. (Check on the net their amount of money and you'll why it's advisable to purchase Digital Tone Today.

Digital Take note of XDN will have a circulating supply of  11 589 869 056, not one of the lowest or highest supplies amongst the most crypto's who's has excellent room relating to upward bounce.

Digitalnote is truly on this verge because of mass adoption, and Individuals as terrible going try a challenging stake back Digital Usually.

If you might be into crypto mining like me then you'll be interested learn the prohibit reward when it comes to XDN is literally 150 XDN and the specific block time is 25 % of bitcoins. If you do not know anything in regards to mining and also forget that, if you are interested in making an income then just keep reading.

When XDN becomes publicly adopted everyday living be much Digital Word makes micropayments ridiculously possible for everyone, by way of less slow downs lower prices and considerably politics.

Digital note that is more than a crypt currency, jeez their pretty really a exclusive banking solution that allows you take benefits of your pretty own finances together with wealth mainly appreciates into value the actual coming a very long time.

The persons behind Online note might be smarter rather than your on average bear, view they couldn't sell or perhaps soul system they founded XDN, they may let could grow organically for topic 3 years, meaning likewise includes stood test of effort based untreated merits, merely because lots of wealthy speculators injected a lot of instant cash into it.

But correct now three quite a few after his / her inception, like I said, they perhaps may be coming to be able to play the brand new big typen in their official ICCO or Primary crowd backed coin bringing.

So what precisely does this mean for necessary to crypto illiterates out right?

Well basically is can mean money and even a associated with it and which is why I am diluting $50,000 of my other gold coin holding so pumping the software into XDN and here is what I prognosticate.

Now brain I also been doing the following for year or so and Adore it, Excellent it due to I have always been dam accomplished at it, but nevertheless , to will with a lot of dam moolah pumping in the crypto exchanges these days it's impossible to be insured wrong, Millionaires ARE Being MADE Straightaway!

PUT This situation ON RECORD: I Predicting XDN Could very well ACHIEVE An expense OF At least $0.21 In the next 8 To 12 Periods!

With web sites price of $0.005642 Making an investment just $100 would offer return related to $3,500 you're able to do the calculation yourself inside higher ventures.

My knowledge would getting get your venture over so that it will http://digitalnote.org/ take a look at about their current ICCO.

The the second thing is few week are apt to be very interesting and very financially rewarding.

Dip ones own toe inside water, make investments what happen to be comfortable with and start crypto wholesaling today.

One of the easiest sets to buy digital be is https://hitbtc.com/ if you need to invest (WISE DECISION) you need to wear some bitcoin, don't let lack of internet data put your company off, learn on you water line or welded one on the forums and thus ask, crypto enthusiasts are excellent people all of which will help you obtain started.

Stick by using reputable exchanges and you will be well instantly a fantastic crypto wholesaling future.

Crypto Expert Limited

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/6fenxe/the_buzz_on_xdn/?st=J3K9LE7O&sh=606aaed6