Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Topic: Agregar "Reproducir con Winyl" al menú conceptual en Winyl 3.0.3 no funciona  (Read 4743 times)

October 06, 2014, 08:57:02 PM
    • View Profile
    • Email

Hola

Acabo de instalar Winyl 3.0.3 en mi equipo con Windows XP con Servipack 3 y no me funciona la opción "Agregar Reproducir con Winyl al menú contextual".

He desinstalado los reproductores que utilizaba antes (Winap y AIMP3) por si provocaban conflicto con Winyl, pero sigo con el mismo problema.

Me gustaría que arreglasen éste problema, ya que me ha encantado Winyl y a mí me gusta reproducir las canciones que quiero sin más, sin necesidad de añadirlas a la biblioteca o a una lista de reproducción

Gracias

October 07, 2014, 11:56:14 AM
Reply #1
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
This is mistake in Spanish translation of Winyl. This checkbox adds 'Play in Winyl' to folders context menu. For files you need to associate music files with Winyl through button below the checkbox.

October 07, 2014, 09:23:11 PM
Reply #2
    • View Profile
    • Email
Ok, I see the difference. It's possible that the same function but for files will be released in next versions??. Associate music files works, but select a lot of them crashes the player

Thanks

October 08, 2014, 11:40:41 PM
Reply #3
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Associate music files works, but select a lot of them crashes the player
This is a bug, but I can't reproduce it. Could you answer some questions to help me with this:
What Windows version are you using?
How many files do you try to open when the problem appears?
Does the problem happens if you drag and drop these files to Winyl?

October 15, 2014, 10:32:16 PM
Reply #4
    • View Profile
    • Email
Hello

I'm runing Windows XP Professional with SP 3, and Winyl v 3.0.3
When I try open more than 20 files Windows advises possibility of slowness

I try drag and drop and works fine!!!
I wish it works in the same way when I select "open" the files, but that's ok, Thanks!!!